Thursday, 15 March 2012

Febuary Favourites!

Hello everybody out there, i hope your feeling fine today! This post is reallyreally late and im very sorry about that, i do know we are well into march now... better late than never! Any way here are a couple of my favourite product/random things from Febuary! I have tried to pick a range of things this time from clothes to beauty products to random things as i usually end up focusing on the same type of product, owp!
Firstly i have been loving me recently bought bandeau! Its really handy to put under baggy vests and tops where i dont want to be revealing to much! This was only £2.99 from new looks generation range! soo fabby:D
This is barry m nail paint in 307 lemon!^the pictures not the best sorry! I've been loving this colour this month, its a really pretty and  i think it really fits with the autumn/spring seasons! £2.99 i believe! Barry m nail paints are so good so if your looking for a good nail varnish i strongly recommend you look into the bazza m family:D 
 Boots own brand, Natural collection samphire & sea minerals Body spray. Im completely in love this this spray! Its more of a body mist and it just the most beautiful natural smell ever! It smells really fresh, fruity and watery its amazing! Only £2.00 i think? sooo good!
These shoes are from debenhams and i think there kids shoes and are in the bluezoo range? I have incredibly small feet so luckily they went up to my size! im a 3 usually but i believe these shoes only go up to a 5? There called 'boys navy piped canvas shoes' and i know there boys but i dont care i like them there nice boat shoes!:D £12.00! fabfab!
PRIMARK CANDLES:D im in love seriously... this candle is called amber vanilla and honestly it the coziest smell! I would say its just as nice as my yankee candles, if not nicer! plus i think it smelt so much nicer after id burnt it, it just good that warm vanilla smell now...YUM im surprised i haven't tried eating it yet :-) ONLY £1.00. nuff said there.

So thats most of the things i enjoyed over febuary! im ever so sorry if i bored you and thank you so much for reading! i promise to post more often! thoughts?
leah,xxxx






18 comments:

  1. Im really interested in the natural collection spray, i don't think I've seen it in my local boots though :(

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could try some other stores or you might be able to order them from the websites?

      Delete
  2. lovely nail polish!

    Lia
    http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice yellow nailpolish! your blog looks sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow nail polish, think I need to try out the primark candles :)
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should try yellow nail polish. great post.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shoes<3:) You have cute blog, too!<3

    Following you:)
    It'll be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Candles are so relaxing, I love them. :) And your blog is so pretty by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I recently brought the same yellow polish! Used it in a floral nail art I done yesterday. Haven't tried it on it's own yet, not sure whether i'd be brave enough to wear yellow polish alone!

    Love Nails. Love Obsession-Lacquer.

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. likeeee your blog lovely,
    keep posting and go for it!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, you have a lovely blog, please follow back,
    www.cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, bandeaus are really cool under crosset shirts or shirts with large openings under the arms. The shoes you picked are great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. your blog is absolutely gorgeous((((:

    Wanna follow each other? let me know: follow me and I will follow you back!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the natural collection body sprays i own about 4 of them !

    check my blog out - http://lauren01xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog!! Would you like to follow each other on gfc?
    StephilĂ  Creations-Myfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog. I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award.

    Check my blog for the details WhatRachLoves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete